The Ultimate Guide To Discus Fish Care, Breeding and Keeping Them Healthy
In this ebook, Rob Clark explains and exposes his exact blueprint to having a Happy, Healthy and problem free Discus that spawn as soon as you place the cone in the water".
This ebook contains amazing information written in plain English, which means it's dead-easy to read and understand.
Did you know that 90% of problems with Discus Fish start from stress, be it water quality, tank mates, moving them to another tank etc. Rob goes into great detail explaining how to take their stress away and make them happy because happy Discus Fish will have a strong immune system that fights off's disease.
With the information in this book, you will amaze you friends with your knownledge and depth of information on Discus Fish and when they see pictures of your Discus Fish, they will think you are an expert.
The reason we recommend the Discus Fish Secrets ebook is that the things in the book are very important. The author have read most books, both new and old on Discus Fish and tried the techniques discussed and written his own book based on the things that are most important to Discus Fish owners and works well. All the things you need to know about your Discus Fish is discussed and explained in detail.
- The best size tank to keep discus in. Get this wrong and your discus could be permanently stunted
- The quick check list of everything you must have before you even think about buying your discus
- Which filter most discus fish prefer and why
- How to get the right water your discus fish will thrive in
- The basics of water chemistry
- The advantages and disadvantages of adding plants
- How to know when the tank is ready for fish
- Quick tips on how to pick the best discus in the shop... do this wrong and you'll have problems from the start
- What size discus you should buy and the best size for beginners
- Questions you must ask the seller, this alone will help you loads
- How picking the wrong strain of discus can be a disaster
- The truth about what discus should be fed and how often
- How to keep your discus happy for a long time
- How well your discus should grow and what to do if they are not
- The early signs that you can see that tells you that their ready to breed
- Quick little tricks that will have your discus breeding Immediately
- An overview of the spawning process
- The right way to look after fry for the first few weeks
- How to grow young discus on to the best quality adults around
- How to overcome the most common problems you will encounter
Plus Much More.
Rob is an experienced breeder who has been keeping and breeding discus for over 10 years and participating on the best discus forums on the internet, so he knows what he is talking about.
This ebook is a 100% Risk Free Money Back Guarantee, no quibbles or questions ask. You can even keep the book after you get a refund.
For more information, please visit Discus Fish Secret.
Dont't forget to listen to the audio message on the website.
Copyright 2007, All Rights Reserved